Wednesday 30 April 2008

Jabs and things

Yesterday was nowhere near as bad as I'd feared.  Immy screamed blue murder after it was done, but a feed and a dose of Calpol calmed her down.  And she slept from 11.30pm through to 6am last night, which was lovely!

Oh, and I managed to make this:



It's in the alpaca silk I mentioned before and I'm just glad that the weather is so changeable at the moment as I may actually get a chance to wear it.  I used this pattern , the version for straights, but had to correct it.  
Decrease Row 5 should have knit to the last two stitches, k2 tog after the star. And
decrease row 5 and even row ought only to be repeated 5 times rather than 6. Apart
from that, it's wonderful. Marc has even agreed to me making him a hat
(in a different pattern), so I can't have done too badly. 

Now, the plan for today is to knit the final sleeve of the Baby Yoda Sweater and the i-cords.  Then I need to sew it up and I'm done.  Plus I need to do the tension square for the Kon Tiki raglan sweater.  I'll show you pictures if I manage it all!

No comments: