Thursday 24 April 2008

Drat and blast!

In my infinite wisdom and equal stupidity, I decided to try and carry on with Keziah's waistcoat last night.  I began this task at nearly midnight, which merely compounded the idiocy.  And I have now, obviously, fouled it up.  Quite magnificently.  The pattern has confused me no end and I now have a mess.  And, frankly, I'm frightened of ripping it back in case I mess that up again too.  There is a significant part of me which is seriously tempted to just unravel the lot and use the yarn for something else.  What smarts is that the wretched thing is labelled as easy.  In whose world is this easy?

On a less annoying note, I have got 4 1/2 inches done of the front left of the baby yoda sweater, so there is some progress there.  If I have any yarn left at the end of it, which is a definite possibility, I may just have to make a matching bib.

I've also discovered that the top I made for Imogen already fits her.  And she looks rather smart in it, even if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It looks lovely. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.