Wednesday 23 April 2008

Baby Yoda Sweater

I have recently started working on this.  I'm not doing too badly so far.  The back is completed, as you 
can see here:



It's not actually quite that fluorescent - the flash on Marc's camera has
made it lighter.  I don't think the yarn gods are smiling on me, though,
since I ran out of the first ball of yarn half a row before I was due to cast
off and then fouled up the casting off.  Which meant I had to try and
undo it and try and reknit with a sewing needle.  Which didn't really
work.  But I'm hoping it doesn't show too badly and  am very grateful
that it happened on the back rather than the front!

However, I'm quite impressed that I managed to complete it in a day,
in between feeding the lovely Immy. This was mainly because Marc had
the day off so was able to undertake nappy duty as & when required
which gave me a bit more time. But if I can carry on at this pace, it may
even be completed by the end of the weekend. Unless, of course, I end
up casting on something else in addition, which I'm sorely tempted to do.
There's just too many nice patterns out there.

Does anyone else just feel like trying to knit them all?

No comments: