Monday 28 April 2008

A good day

Today has been quite productive, really.  I've nearly completed the knitting part of the Baby Yoda Sweater.  Just one sleeve and four i-cords to go.  Then the dreaded sewing up!  I suppose, really, I ought to try and take the time to master knitting on circulars.  In the same way that I really ought to take time out to get the hang of crocheting.  But that won't be for a while.  I need to sew up the afore-mentioned sweater, plus Alexia's jacket, do another tension square for a raglan sweater I'm going to make Imogen and finish off the hat in alpaca silk from the Natural Dye Studio for myself.  

Hopefully I'll be able to get some of that done tomorrow.  But Imogen has her 12 week jabs at the doctors tomorrow.  And judging by her reaction to the 8 week one, I'm going to be pretty busy with the Calpol.  At least this time we're prepared, though.  Last time the doctor just told us she'd forget about it after two minutes.  She didn't.  She got a fever and was fractious until the wee hours of the morning.  So, if your baby is about to have their immunisation, be prepared.  Get yourself some Calpol.

No comments: