Monday 9 April 2007

Friends to visit

Had a lovely afternoon, yesterday, with 'Frin & Dyfrig.

We ate home made hot cross buns,



toasted crumpets with jam and played Devil Bunny hates the earth. This is a Cheapass game which, we decided, essentially works like a sort of complex multi-player Mancala. Not too bad once you get the hang of it. We followed this by watching Freeway, one of my favourite films. Essentially it's a sort of twisted Red Riding Hood for the modern age and stars Reece Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland. Well worth checking out - it's very funny in an extremely dark sort of way.


Once they had left, I wandered off into the woods with my camera and got these lovely shots:






which I'm rather proud of, before coming home and devouring pizza. A lovely day.

2 comments:

Ste said...

Good grief, It's you! to use a wallice and gromit quote. Was wondering who was commenting on Mr D's posts, but now your pic's up I know!!!
Hello, hows things?

Allie said...

Ha ha - fooled ya! Fine and dandy, thank you. I believe you have the honour of being my First Ever Commenter (or is it Commentator? I'm confused).