Tuesday 3 April 2007

Cassoulet


Well, this is what I made yesterday. And it was yummy! Very expensive (it had duck, French garlic sausage in it and all sorts of bits and pieces), but nice none the less.
I also managed to make a significant start to Keziah's waistcoat (of which more later).
I singularly failed, however, to make any further progress on Alexia's jacket because a) I am a slack person b) I had to do the shopping for the above cassoulet and c) I was cleaning.
In other news, however, I am starting with yet another sore throat about which I am decidedly less than pleased. What sort of mean cosmic trick is that to play on anyone? I get a week off work and instead of being able to enjoy it to the full, I start feeling ill and grumpy. Most unfair.
As a result, I am now addicted to 'Relic Hunter', 'Mutant X' and 'Jake 2.0'. And I have joined far too many groups on Facebook. Oh well, at least I don't have to work, I suppose.

No comments: