Monday 26 March 2007

Progress

The kitchen is actually still clean. I might just faint. When I got in from work I managed to: empty the airer, set off another load of washing, hang that out, wash up, dry up, clean surfaces, mop the floor, clean the bathroom (again - cats running around in the bath are a pain), put away the dry laundry and make http://www.pepperfool.com/recipes/soups/squash_chipotle_soup.html With the addition of a little cream once it had been blended, it actually turned out flipping gorgeous (if I do say so myself). Makes gallons too, which is quite handy for packed lunches.

I've nearly finished the EZ jacket. At least, before seaming, blocking and adding the zip. Just 30 or so more rows of the sleeve to go and, because of the decreases, it gets faster as you go. Seems I don't want it to end because, even though I could have pretty much completed it tonight, I stopped around 10.30. Ah well, be interesting to see how it turns out.

Very tired now. And so, as Pepys would have it, to bed.

No comments: